Friday, January 3, 2014

top5.

Well, it's officially the first weekend of 2014 and I'm thankful for the time off after all the festivities this week! I hope you had a lovely NYE and a little too much fun ringing in 2014.

Without further ado, one of my favourite posts to write is a Top 5 - so why not kick off the year with one? Here's what I'm into at the moment:

Leaf TV. 
I'm slightly obsessed with Leaf TV's YouTube channel. Yes, their other social media feeds are great, but there's something really engaging about their how-to videos. 
Give yourself some time to watch them - even though many are less than a minute long, you'll want to go through them all. You've been warned. 

Colony Bar 
I love so many restaurants in my neighbourhood, Kitsliano, but it's hard to beat two for one brunch and Tapped Out Tuesdays at Colony Bar. Whenever I have friends visiting, it's my first stop with for a welcome sip and bite.

The best Tumblr I've seen in awhile. 

Lenny Kravitz. 
All I can listen to at the moment. On repeat: "Again" 

A good mantra. 
That's all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment