Saturday, January 18, 2014

instagram.

I gotta say, there have been some great 'grams coming up over the last few months. I've throughout enjoyed following and interacting with several brands, friends and to be frank, people I've never met via Instagram.

Here are the accounts that I'm following this month - guaranteed, they'll liven up your feed if you're looking for something fresh!


Founder and Creative Director of The Glitter Guide, Taylor Sterling is the ultimate girls girl. Some wouldn't stop to take a photo of an interesting wall or moment happening on the street. 
Taylor captures it perfectly, and reminds us to stop and smell the roses in life. 


Simple shots from the waist-down of outfits, perfection in the use of white backgrounds and snaps of this dog - basically, one of the loveliest accounts I've seen. 

It's not secret that I'll go for a GQ-esque guy every time. Let's keep this dapper look, gentleman-ly feel and witty/smart work up guys, it doesn't just pass by us ladies. 

Three Vancouver girls, Tegan, Bethany and Lindsay, write the divine blog Treasures & Travels
As a relatively newbie to the city, I love following their site and 'grams to see where the ladies are munching, hanging out and spending the season. 
Hands down, these gals got it when photographing with natural light - a must-do in my books!  

I'm always on the hunt for great Instagram feeds to follow for upcoming blog posts (and life). If you know someone interesting that I should take a peek at, tweet or leave me a comment below. 

I'm also on Instagram shares a few treats from my life...learning new tricks daily!

Have a lovely rest of your weekend.   

I do not take credit for any of the photos used in this post. Photography belongs to the credited photographers, text belongs to Portia Favro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment