Wednesday, June 12, 2013

mountain.

Well...hello, hello! 

I detest blogs that haven't been updated, and I'm very guilty of that right now. However, the past week and a half has had me running around the city like a mad person - but I loved every single moment of it. 

Between last-minute CBR rehearsals, performing, networking, helping plan and execute Divas in the City 4, taking part in year-end festivities,  I have finally found a moment to relax. 

Looking back at everything that has happened over the last 10 months,  I have made some mistakes, make some leaps and made connections I will cherish for the rest of my life. 

There are a few more things brewing in my pot - for now, I'm looking forward to taking some time off and refuelling before making my next move. Expect more happening on the writing/social media side, and then some dance and instructional work coming up in the fall. 

But first, coffee and time to tackle the mountain (and I mean it, mountain) of laundry that has been glaring at me since I got back from B.C. 

Enjoy the sunshine and expect a more updated blog this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment