Thursday, June 23, 2011

o'clock.


Here I sit on another eve.

Four weeks ago, I was freaking out about this internship. Now, it's all over, and man, what a run.

I've been so blessed to have gotten to work with some fantastic people, try out so many jobs, shadow various stories and immerse myself in all aspects of broadcast journalism. I never realized how important commercials are to a station, and how much time it takes to watch the weather for the five o'clock news. I really did learn something new every single day.

But I have to thank so many of my amazing friends, family members and friends of friends who have supported me through this. You have let me stand on your shoulders, promote my work (I hope not to annoyingly!) and given me some great feedback and constructive criticism.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you.

Even as you're looking at this little blogette right now - you're making a difference. I wouldn't be where I am right now without you.

Have a fantastic weekend and enjoy the summer sunshine. I'm off to Vancouver and won't be posting for a few days, but I'll be back in full force next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment