Wednesday, December 8, 2010

playlist6.

What will we remember about music today when we're older and people are calling the 2000's "vintage"? Can we predict the new classics? I have a few bets, but I definitely need some help from you, my darling readers. What songs/artists do you find yourself continually going back to and listening to on repeat? It'll be my little Christmas present to you to compile everything and have that playlist that's perfect and collectively ties together the decade before kissing away 2010 for good.

I leave for Kelowna tomorrow and I'm getting my last minute studying in. Where did this semester go, seriously? I've discovered a lot of new artists over the last six months thanks to working with The Take Media , Youtube playlists and listening to too many online radio stations. Here's my early December picks.

"The Original Mark" - The Details

"One Big Holiday" - My Morning Jacket

"Something's Changed" - Faye Blais

"Addicted to Love" - Florence and the Machine

"Float On" - Modest Mouse

"Postcards from Italy" - Beirut

"Wake Up" - Arcade Fire

"Behind Your Eyes" - Jon Foreman

"In the Morning of the Magicians" - The Flaming Lips

"First Love" - Adele (I'm choreographing a piece to this potentially as well!)

Enjoy! See you tomorrow BC, can't wait can't wait can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment