Monday, December 13, 2010

choreo.

My temporary job is fantastic. I'm choreographing two pieces for my old high school's dance department for their year end show, and rehearsals when amazing well today. Make sure to check them out in March (I'll be pumping it up for sure). This just proves how much if means to do something that you love. Mentoring students in dance and journalism, excuse my cliche, but drives me wild.

However, I am so sore that I couldn't walk down the stairs. Tylenol is needed.

Remember to dance like no one is in the room, live big, have fun and relish those beautiful moments. I saw so many feelings and emotions come from dancers who have never touched contemporary or modern dance in their lives, and made my heart soar. Dance won't leave me. I want to be an old grandma dancer if it's the last thing I do. Thanks for your energy today guys, thank you so much for believing in me.


PS WHAT ARE YOU DOING SATURDAY DECEMBER 18th?

You should be taking my karma contemporary class at Oranj Dance and Fitness from 1-2pm in Kelowna. Cash or food donations are both offered. All proceeds go to a sponsored family, and you get a discount dance class! Let me know if you have questions, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment