Saturday, September 11, 2010

playlist2.


First week of school - owned. It felt like a long stretch, especially after the last carefree days of summer, but after a few celebratory drinks and hangouts, back to to school has begun and we are heading into the swing of things. Tonight I'm going to the Against Me! show for The Take Media.com (check it out!) and have been listening to their music prior to the show to get familiar with the band's sound. I'm excited, check back to the website for me review in the next few days.

As for now, here's my current playlist for the first bit of fall. Again, a mix of new and old, eclectic and classic, mainstream and under the radar. Enjoy and give me some feedback of what you liked and didn't (you don't even have to be a blogger member or leave your name)

Have a lovely weekend!

"Pa Pa Power"(feat. the Silverlake Conservatory of Music Children's Choir) - Dead Man's Bones
"Love is a Losing Game" - Amy Winehouse
"Zombie" - The Cranberries
"Be My Baby" - The Ronettes
"I Was A Teenage Anarchist" - Against Me!
"Biscuits" - Fink
"Take It Off" - Ke$ha
"Sweet Dreams" - Eurythmics
"In For the Kill" - La Roux
"Gimme Shelter" - The Rolling Stones
"When Doves Cry" - Tarver

No comments:

Post a Comment