Wednesday, September 1, 2010

d'abord.

Seriously, when did it get to be September already? I hope that you all said "Rabbit Rabbit" this morning the moment you woke up. My fifth grade teacher said that it was a sign or good luck to say it on the first of every month - alas I have been doing that for the past nine years (or 63 months) of my life. Thanks Mrs. McSweeney!
Hope that your month is lovely with back to school, back to work, back to life. Savour sweet summer, je vous manquerai.


















PS it feels so weird to have some time on my hands without work right now - I hope you're enjoying the more daily posts! I'm heading back to Toronto this weekend and will be moving and grooving a lot for the first week of school, etc., so I apologize in advance if I'm a little behind with new content.

No comments:

Post a Comment