Sunday, January 31, 2010

guido.


As we enter into awards season, I know that everyone is all about Avatar (I haven't seen it yet, so will not share any opinion) but that movie that obviously is the most appealing to me was Nine. Like Chicago, also directed by Rob Marshall, the music, costumes and dancing is continuously on repeat in my head. Currently, I'm super inspired makeup-wise by the Italian women in the 1960's.

So far, dark, dark, dark eyes with pale lips are part of my morning regimen, a la Sophia Loren. How classic and beautiful was this woman (and still is!) with her cat eyes and glowing skin. My current beauty idol of the moment.

I'm now debating about growing my short hair out a little longer to channel this style even more. Nahhh not yet - I still want to be Velma Kelly for next year's Halloween. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment