Monday, October 10, 2011

punchy.

It certainly doesn't feel like fall weather yet here in Toronto, but that doesn't mean that we can't experiment with some autumn favourites before the mercury drops officially.

Here's what I'm loving this month:
Joe Fresh nail polish in Tin. This is actually the best deal on a beauty product - three polishes for $10 or $4 each.This silver shade is fun for day and adds a touch of the unexpected to any outfit (and a bit of shine).

Canadian songstress Feist's new album, Metals. My favourite track is "Graveyard" for it's interesting lyrics and catchy beat.



If you're looking for a treat in Toronto, Nadege is the sweetest little French bakery on Queen West. I'm a huge fan of their salted caramel macaroons (and of this exquisite video!)

Photo gallery walls at home. I'm working on one in my room made out of vintage magazine covers and art reviews from the newspaper.


My friend Hayley gets all the credit for this one - my favourite addition to my blog reel is Spoon Fork Bacon.com. I'm in love with all the recipes, the layout and cockatils! (Pictured: the spicy blood orange champagne punch)

Enjoy and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment