Sunday, October 16, 2011

playlist18.


Who doesn't like good covers of songs? The best is when a band or singer can actually take another artist's song and pay tribute to the original sound, but also make it their own.

As a dance teacher and choreographer, I'm always catologuing music in my iTunes, especially covers, to pull out for classes and pieces. The "Bad Romance" cover by Mateo inspired one of my favourite combos that I taught this summer - my students were dying to know who the singer was, it's a gem of a cover.

Here's a few of my favourites I've had stashed away in my computer and am falling in love with all over again. Have a cover you're loving? Comment below this post with the link!

Hope you had a good weekend and all the best into the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment