Thursday, December 10, 2009

shenanigans.

It's days like today that I wish I was six years old again and friends with Eloise - no doubt I would want to be right next to her wrecking havoc in the Plaza in New York. She was my hero, and I love how free and fun she was at such a young age, and marched (actually, ran rather) to the beat of her own drum. Every time I read the books, I was captivated by the art and pops of hot pink - which may have led to why it's still my favourite colour today. Finding a vintage Eloise book is at the top of my hunting list (you know the one of things you haven't found yet, but are always on the back of your mind every time you're out shopping? Mine includes leather half-gloves and a snake bracelet, but that's another story) so the search continues.




PS Love the modern interpretations of this fashion shoot for us older children now.

No comments:

Post a Comment