Monday, March 3, 2014

vic.

One of the things I've really been enjoying about being back in B.C. is the accesibility to travel and explore new cities in the province. 

Last week, I came back from Prince Rupert on Monday, slept in Vancouver for three nights, and then was off to Victoria with one of my best friends to visit a university gal pal. 

Between catch ups, celebrating a new home and a bit of wine, my friend Katie pulled out a hardcover photo album. We proceeded to walk through our university experience in 100 or so photos she had collected from Facebook, disposable cameras and personal files. It was such a simple, but monumental moment in our friendship. 

Seeing our faces on the pages showed how much we had been through, and the physicality of photos really brings back memories. 

New goal: continue to print photos. It's a simple, but lost practice now in the digital era. I'm bringing a touch of it back, starting with a few snaps from our trip: 

B.C. Parliment buidlings 

Victoria Harbour 
I'm still dreaming of this brunch from Lady Marmalade
Three B.C. musketeers  
The ever-stunning Empress Hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment