Thursday, March 6, 2014

top5.

After a tease of spring-like weather, Vancouver is back to being typical. Rainy.

This means optimal time to read, research, sip good tea and update my blogette! I'll take the rain over snow any day...

Without further ado, here's this month's Top 5: 

I've been really into Miguel's music for a good year and a bit. The fact this song was on GIRLS a couple weeks ago? Even better. 

Exactly one month ago we debut "Lovers of Marley" and sold out The Rickshaw Theatre in Vancouver. It was truly a magical experience to dance, choreograph and also work on the marketing side for the company. Stay tuned for updates on our next show coming this summer! 

Beautiful B.C. 

There was one week where I slept in three different cities in the matter of a few days. I've absolutely loved seeing more of our stunning province. This is just a quick shot of Prince Rupert.

Kidd Pivot. 
A friend and I saw "The Tempest Replica" last night. My mind is still blown. Get your tickets and yourself to the theatre to see this show - seriously. 


When I grow up, I hope I can even half as fabulous as Mrs. Lilen is - woman makes amazing infographics and cocktails. Make sure to check out her Instagram as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment