Sunday, August 7, 2011

joan.

I'm still loving summer and all its clothing and floral - but there's still soft spot in me for everything rockability. If you know me, you know that classic rock is my music of choice. For me, the epitome of fashion and music coming together at this moment is Joan Jett and the Runaways (PS the movie is fantastic!)

Jett did colour blocking on the cover of her album I Love Rock and Roll, which is coming into style this fall.

Here are my picks with this divine yellow jacket, which is a little Jett, and a little MJ...and how I would wear it. I put more of a feminine twist on this because that's my personal flavour, but I think this whole look with black leather pants would be smokin'.

Add lots of black eyeliner and messy hair and you'll look like a cherry bomb.

This set makes me can't wait to break out my combat boots that I found for fall. I love Rock n' Roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment