Monday, May 4, 2009

cropped.





Wednesday is D-Day for my hair - I have been crazy with it since December 2007. Then it was long, dark and had front bangs. Then is was longer and had side bangs, then I whacked it all off into a bob. In Toronto, I dyed it red, then bleached it completely to white blonde, which is it's current state. Even with all the change, I will be trying something new.

I'm dying it back dark and cutting it into a Rhianna-eque super short crop. Even through I was so scared to go blonde (and went though the bad phase of it being that awful orange colour) I am somewhat TERRIFIED to cut it all off again. This bob has been me for the past year and a half, now I won't have any more hair around my face at all. Will I chicken out? Gahhh I hope not. The results will be see on Wednesday afternoon.



Besides that, home has been wonderful so far. I'm unpacked, making many appointments to meet up with my dear friends whom I have missed - just in a general bliss right now. Once work starts, money will be wonderful too, just like the cherry on top of my Bellini. When the day is brutally hot...oh man, this shall be some kind of wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment