Saturday, July 9, 2016

tmw.

It's always over so fast.

Two years of processing and dreaming about a project // show. Hours upon hours in the studio...all for 1.5 hours over three nights on stage.

I'm thrilled to see my James Bond show come to life and my characters blossom on the stage. It's been a trip and a huge learning experience working as a producer this time.

As we head into the final hours before our final curtain call and I'm soaking up every moment.

I have no idea what tomorrow is going to feel like. The last time I was this deeply integrated into a project, I cried all day and was a mess. Other shows, I was so ready to be done.

However, this one doesn't feel finished quite yet. I think there might just be an opportunity to go a little further. We'll see.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all the love, support, advice and assistance with bringing "From Bond with Love" alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment