Thursday, July 14, 2016

glow.

I'm currently in hibernation.

This past two weeks have been amazing, wonderful, insane, divine and full of magic.

"From Bond with Love" was all I dreamed it could be, and more. I can't even begin to describe the feelings that I've still having after the show.

I feel the post-show glow!

However, this week, I've stepped back. I'm teaching and working, but when I'm not, I'm reserved and in hiding.

When I'm ready to come out, I'll be there.

For now, I'm staying back. I'm going to take these moments of "freedom" and just be for a few more days.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support over the past few months. I'm truly honoured and on top of the world. I'll see you on the other side.


PS - Currently listening to Man Repeller's new Podcast: "Let Loose".


*Do it - it only takes 10 minutes*

Xo
-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment