Monday, May 30, 2016

maaay.

In the wise words of JT - it's going to be Maaaaaaay. 

Over the last 3 years, May has always been a month of surprises, work, travel and change for me. In 2013, I was in Vancouver for a hot minute and it convinced me to sell everything I owned and move! 

These past few weeks have been nothing short of lovely. Busy, especially with producing my first show with The Lovers Cabaret and teaching more than ever, but all good. 

Here are a few of my favourite shots from my travels (all taken on iPhone!) 

Fresh blooms in my neighbourhood.
Night at Kits Beach.
Volunteering and cheering on the babes at the Vancouver International Burlesque Festival. 
A roomie date night at Ballet BC. 
Is this place even real? Stumbled upon Paradise Cove in Malibu, CA.

My friend's Malibu home - I call it "The Secret Garden"
Views from above. Zuma Beach.
Excuse me while I kiss the sky. North Hollywood. 
Pin-up's and palm trees en route to the dance studio. 
Mantras at Movement Lifestyle Dance Studio. 
A killer weekend working with Galen Hooks one-on-one in Los Angeles! 

No comments:

Post a Comment