Saturday, October 3, 2015

thanksgiving.

Last year, one of my colleagues said to treat each day like it's Thanksgiving. 

That really stuck with me - I'm so healthy, happy and living my dream work-friends-passions-interest-wise. 

Last night, I took a step outside of my comfort zone and performed with another dance group in a very different venue, crowd and style then what I'm accustomed to. 

In turn, I ended up connecting with some absolutely fabulous women and gents (inside and out!) and was invited to Portland, Oregon to perform in the future. 

Needless to say, I'm thankful. 

Thankful for going with my gut. 

Thankful for the support of my friends and colleagues. 

Thankful to be one hundred per cent myself. 

As we head into the next week and Thanksgiving weekend in Canada (I'm heading back to Kelowna for some family time, and couldn't be more excited), I'm really reflecting and soaking in all that's happened this past year. 

Thanks universe. You've been awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment