Thursday, October 8, 2015

home.


Oh my goodness, when did October get here? It's one of my favourite months of the year for many reasons...

1. Canadian Thanksgiving (I'm en route home to Kelowna now) 

2. Halloween (duh) 

3. My birthday (duh x2) 

4. This year, I'm travelling! 

In all technicalities, I'm only in Vancouver for 16 days this month. This is the first year in many that my entire family is in the same province, much less the same town, for Thanksgiving. 

In a little over two weeks, I'm off to Toronto and New York City for one of my best friend's weddings, teaching several masterclasses and take in a couple shows I'm dying to see. 

I want to know...what are your must-do and see things in NYC? I'm coming from a dance perspective, so that's always a bonus. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment