Thursday, December 18, 2014

awkward.

As a writer, I'm constantly trying to keep up with what my peers, friends and mentors are reading and writing on the interweb.

Recently, I stumbled across a wee blogger trend called, "Awkward and Awesome". Basically, a fun-facts kind of list for your readership.

Secrets, secrets are so fun when you're a part of one - right?

Oh dear, here we go. My first:

Awkward and Awesome #1

AWKWARD 
- I truly love the scent of men's deodorant and several colognes. I must admit, as much as fresh cucumber and mint is lovely for us ladies, there's something about that musty smell that just gets me
- People still say "woot woot". Guilty as charged. 
- Naked pregnancy photos. Just, no. 
- Getting so into a song on your iPod you decide to strut down the street. Then you get a leg cramp. 

AWESOME 
- Running into friends you haven't seen in far too long on a busy street. 
- Improvising and making a personal homemade French onion soup in less than 1 hour. 
- Really, really digging crochet bathing suits at the moment. 
- One very sexy night out. That's all. 

Just trying something new...little tasting of personality never hurt. 

Have a beautiful evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment