Wednesday, November 12, 2014

top5.

Getting back into the swing of things...it's time for Top 5 post.

There's no shortage of fun things happening at this time of the year (amist the busy schedules we all have) but these are a few things that caught my eye or have been on my mind lately. 

Vogue's Shoot. 
One of the most beautiful and raw editorials I've seen in awhile. 

How To Be Parisian. 
My next read AND the best Instagram account I've followed in a while. 

Tove Lo. 
Can't stop listening to Tove Lo. My favourite track of the moment, "Talking Body".

Flash Tattoos. 
Temporary tattoos for grown-ups. I can't resist covering my arms and pretending I have a sleeve of tattoos. That's what they're for...right? 

ORU Vancouver. 
I stumbled into ORU by accident with a friend a couple months ago, and it's become one of my go-to cocktail bars. Josh makes a mean pumpkin spice sour and will customize cocktails based on your taste palate. Go, I tell you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment