Saturday, October 4, 2014

october14.

This Fall didn't go from 0 to 60...life is always a crazy highway when you're an entrepreneur.

I'm very excited to announce several updates for teaching and performing in the next two months. As much as my body is sore, my mind full of choreography and some days are long, I'm finally living the dream and doing exactly what I've always wanted to do - work and dance.

CLASSES 

I'm subbing PCD Heels classes every SUNDAY throughout the month of October at iDance Studios (119 West Broadway) from 1-2PM. All levels welcome. 

Army of Sass // Nuvo Burlesque - WEDNESDAY nights at One Thousand Rivers (54 East 4th Avenue) from 7-8PM. $18 drop-in by cash or card. 

PERFORMANCES & EVENTS

Vancouver's Next Bombshell - November 21 at Caprice Nightclub (967 Granville Street). Who'll take home the $500 prize? It was an honour to come in second place last year...I'll be back to root on my fellow dancers this year!  

The Lovers Cabaret presents: LOVERS OF QUEEN - November 27-29 at Rickshaw Theatre (254 East Hastings Street). Tickets will be available this month online. 

QUEEN B - December 4&5 at Celebrities Nightclub (1022 Davie Street) starring the Army of Sass Vancouver. I'm thrilled to be showing a plethora of my choreography in this show...and potentially a cameo, stay tuned. 

I also update my Instagram and Twitter accounts with my latest performance and teaching schedules on the fly. Make sure to follow along for the latest updates. (@Portia Favro)

Have a great weekend and see you at a performance or class soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment