Sunday, October 19, 2014

25.

As I get older (I do have a birthday coming this week...) I realize more and more how much time matters.

Sunday morning coffee.
Holidays with my family.
Late night cocktails with good girlfriends.
Days off.
Jam-packed days of dance rehearsal.

The list goes on.

I never, ever really thought I would associate myself with a quarter-life crisis. I just didn't have the TIME for it. I'm extremely happy and satisfied in my career, relationships and extra-curricular activities.

But lately, I've run into feeling a touch off-kilter at random parts of my day.

Holly Golighty said it best, "...the mean reds are horrible. Suddenly you're afraid, and you don't know what you're afraid of."

Am I afraid? At times, absolutely. With power comes respsonsibility, trust and guidance. I must respect that, especially with current opportunities I'm pursuing.

Am I afraid? Not at all. I'm finally where I'm supposed to be. Every single day is a new challenge. I don't know what next week looks like. I love it.

Bring it on 25. Let's do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment