Wednesday, February 12, 2014

understanding.

Oh my! How has it been nearly 10 days since I last posted on here?

I guess that happens when there just aren't enough hours in the day. But life has been good, real good. 

Lovers of Marley was a huge success - we had nearly 800 people see the show, with a sold out show this past Saturday night. Being a trained contemporary dancer, you don't often get the opportunity to perform in a project the general public will understand...but this was it.

A huge thank you to so many for their support and taking the time to come out to see the show. I still can't believe we had a line wrapped around the block to come in on Saturday night!

I've also been experiencing recent growth in both my social media consulting and dance instruction business - I've got a couple exciting projects in the works that I'll be announcing more about this upcoming week.

Vancouver, you've been sweet to me. Thank you for taking me for who I am and supporting these wild adventures of mine...it's just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment