Saturday, November 2, 2013

instagram.

As much as I try to follow and maintain a healthy work-life balance, what's a gal to do when the things she enjoys in "off" hours transform into career passions?

Instagram it all, of course.

Thus, I've been on the 'gram more than ever lately, and these are a few of accounts I've had my eye on this fall. Between great photos, styling ideas and to-die-for foodie posts, I recommend following these gals stat!

I think I speak for most of the female population that I have a bit of a girl crush on Emily Schuman of Cupcakes and Cashmere.
This modern-day Martha Stewart has a fresh take on lifestyle blogging, and a knack for showing the beauty in everyday activities.Her Instagram photos are as divine as her blog - if I could walk in any one's shoes for a day, Emily's grey pumps are definitely front-runners.

I just can't get enough of interior designer (and crafter extraordinaire) Ana's fresh 'grams.
Besides inspiration photos, her too-cute babies make weekly appearances on her feed - their little outfits and those chubby legs will put a permanent smile on your face. 

When life gets hectic, one of the best things to do is check The Everygirl Instagram. You'll often seen a quote (like the centre one above) that hits you square between the eyes.
 Mixed in with travel shots from around the world, every photo is postcard-worthy in my books!


It's no secret that Breakfast at Tiffany's is my all-time favourite movie, and has been since I was a teenager.
Needless to say, Kelly Golightly is the epitome of the modern-day Audrey, with a touch of Holly, and lots of sass. She's also the queen of cropping photos into shapes like clubs, hearts and circles - no one on Instagram does it better.

There we are! Enjoy and happy "liking" these divine Instagrams.

As always, I'm on the hunt for interesting profiles to follow - food, fashion, race cars...whatever. I'm all ears.

Let me know on Instagram (@PortiaFavro) and I'll feature my favourites again next month.

Have a lovely weekend!

All photos via the Instagram users. I don't own any of the photos from this post - just the writing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment