Monday, August 30, 2010

vino.

I like to think of this blog as my little ode to things that cross my path that I find lovely. Currently, it appears to be wine and interesting ways of entertaining...I hope you enjoy another post on something fantastic to enjoy!

Bear Flag Wine caught my eye with it's interesting bottle label. The white is fantastic, a mix of chardonnay, sauvignon blanc, symphony, French colombard, and muscat wines. It's complex, as you're not quite sure what type of white you are having at first - but after serving it at my party, everyone was happy.

The labels are so personal looking, and I've taken my bottle and am using it in my room as a vase. After some more digging, I found out that the artist is Eduardo Bertone, whose personal website has a large portfolio of his work. His work is unique, and brings back more original and interesting works of art compared to the multimedia/digital design that we are seeing in so many forms today. Below are more examples of his work.

Make sure you pick up a bottle of Bear Flag the next time you're getting together with friends - let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment