Monday, March 8, 2010

luck.


The sun is shining, I'm wearing a dress and sunglasses, it's nearly 6 p.m. and the sun has not yet set.

Communication is beautiful. I'm fascinated daily by telephones, much less cell phones. To hear from someone you care and love about instantly - that's incredible. It's fascinating to see and know about that bound which stretches across the country, or maybe just around the corner, is always there.

That, and some days, you look up at the sky after something has happened, and you just know in your heart that amiss everything, you're going to be alright. No matter if it's something good or bad that has happened in life, you just know that things will work out and be okay.

I'm so lucky. Maybe it's just because the sun is out and perhaps that it's March (St. Patty's Day soon as well!) but I'm so touched to have such amazing people and opportunities. Carpe Diem much right now? Frick, I sound like Miss Crazy, but I'm today just so lovely.

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn.

No comments:

Post a Comment