Friday, October 30, 2009

vogue.

I officially have so much more respect for models and photographers then I originally did before. I have been involved in many a dance photo shoot, in which you are using your body to make shapes, jump, extend your legs, etc. But yesterday I was photographed for my piece in the upcoming McClung's magazine (will post when it comes out - I'm super excited!) and it was hard. It was amazing to get all dolled up with major hair and makeup (a long blonde wig was part of it, I have short dark hair) but posing and moving without jumping and doing weird dance movements was such a foreign land to me. Needless to say, I'm pumped to see the proofs, and will definitely be watching America's Next Top Model with much more admiration.
The most important element of this week is Halloween! Hope that you all have creative and cute costumes and have fun! It's the one night (or two) that you can dress up as someone totally different, wipe the makeup off and then become yourself again the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment