Thursday, June 16, 2016

delicate.

This is one of my favourite times of the year.

It's that breath just before we plunge into summer.

 We've been blessed with some beautiful weather in Vancouver this year, and for the first time in a long time, I'm planning on taking a bit of time this summer to recharge and reset.

I so enjoy the sun being up until 9PM (or later), that warm breeze that still lingers in the evening, and we're just more willing to stay out for that extra glass of wine, take a walk along the water, or be silly.

It's the delicate time of year where projects are about to end, and other are about to begin.

As part of the "step back" plan (and only working really when I need to be 150% on it, I know it sounds weird, but it's so much more effective for me),

I'm going to buy more peonies, finish my glass of rose, and dream more about costumes for my show. I'm not stressed, I'm blessed beyond belief.

Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment