Thursday, November 12, 2015

nyc.

Oh New York. New York, NEW YORK.

I love you.

My trip out East was so needed, and absolutely the best for me. I saw colleagues, celebrated my birthday, witnessed a dear friend get married, lived in the middle of the Jays/Mets/Drake HLB/election high...and then went to explore and dance my face off in New York City.

Although I had moments when I questioned if I should be taking the time and money to do this trip, I'm so, so soooooo thrilled I bit the bullet to do it.

Part 2: I'm definitely heading back to NYC to audition for Company XIV. I'm addicted and in love with their work.

You can follow all my adventures on Instagram, but here are a few of my favourite moments from my trip. A must-do/see guide to NYC is coming soon!

My dearest friends at Shannon's wedding. 
The Six.
Teaching the Army of Sass Toronto Corporals with my OG dancers Meghan + Sam.
Manhattan owns #FlowersFriday. Hands down. 
Upper West Side - Alee + Tyson's apartment.
My fave people at the MET. 
Casually trucking around NYC with my friend Dallas (who's also from Vancouver!)
Since high school - my best friend Alee. 
Shake Shack is the food of Gods. Yes, this was breakfast one day. 
Got totally lost in Central Park. No complaints. 
Being a #basic pin-up in SoHo. 





No comments:

Post a Comment