Wednesday, July 8, 2015

notes.


My mother is the most glamourous woman I know. She's been my greatest teacher, mentor and therapist about anything and everything in life.

As I've grown up, so have our conversations. I'm so thankful for an open and honest repore with her.

She's taught me everything I know, and most importantly, how to be a lady.


Here we are, lady lessons from my mother: 
2015 edition

1. Never wear the same thing two days in a row:  your shoes, your bra, etc. Give everything at day to air out and also, it will hold the shape better. 

2. You really only need two heathcare practitioners as you get older: your chiropractor + your gyno. 

3. Always have an awesome haircut. You wear it every day after all. 

4. If you're tired, frustrated or upset, make a cup of tea and read a book. By then it will be time for bed. You'll wake up on a new day with a new perspective on how to tackle things.

That's all. Thanks Mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment