Friday, September 25, 2009

gah.

Sometimes, I feel like one of the only people who read The Devil Wears Prada before the film came out. Not going to lie, I loved the movie, but the book was so in depth about being the assistant of the mock-Vogue editor, and the pain that this girl went through some days was amazing to read about. That's what intrigues me so much about the documentary The September Issue. Will this be a real-life version of the fictional film, (of course, not word for word or anything in the obvious silly) or will it have taken a note from the public reaction of how fashion is perceived and play a little less-hardened?

Either way, I am super stoked for this to come out and as vain as it is, dying to see the clothes. I have been buying the "September Issue" since I was about 14-years-old. Now that I'm living in the city with all the lights and glamour (at times) this finally feels like it is paying off and I can put all that research to good use.

PS - Charlize Theron of the cover of the Vogue September Issue looks stunning. Once again, love the fashion and obsessing over the pleather legging/pants look that is oh-so-right-now. Oh yeah, I'm wearing my own pair this very moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment