Sunday, April 19, 2009

tweets.


My new obsession du jour is Twitter. I think I "tweet" shall we say, half a dozen times or more during the day, especially now that I have many open days for studying. It is quite addictive, but I have some random people following me and I guess I'm following my own set of interesting fashion-related people, so it's all mutual.

So close to be being finished with school it's not even funny. Three exams, one tomorrow, one the day after, then a week-ish break to study for the last one. Then I get on a plane and blissfully travel back to BC and then work like crazy to make money for next year. I am just praying that I get everything in my room all packed into a suitable number of boxes to store away!

So this is the random post of the day. C'est la vie. I recommend Twitter, it is quite a fun way to distract yourself, not going to lie. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment