Monday, May 13, 2013

van.

I'm back Toronto! 

I know people say that time flies when you're having fun, and that absolutely applies to the past 12 days. I had the time of my life emceeing, teaching and brainstorming some new projects in both Kelowna and Vancouver. 

I wholeheartedly believe in taking chances and jumping at opportunities when they present themselves, and this trip was no exception. 

More than ever, my training in time management, flexibility and improvisation kicked in to help me throughout various situations during this trip. This allowed me to plant some great project seeds, and I  can't wait to see what they grow into on the west coast. 

A couple huge shout outs the people who helped make some incredible things happen:

Reflections Dance Studio
The Vibe Dance Competition 
Jessica Hurd 
Vanessa Young and AOS Vancouver
Lucy Hazelwood and Luki Dance Productions
and of course...Mom & Dad 

Thank you for supporting me as I chase after my dreams, no matter where they take me or how wild they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment