Tuesday, May 7, 2013

okanagan.

Whoa, it's been a wild week in the Okanagan!

I had an amazing time hosting The Vibe Dance Competition, which featured over 2,900 dancers and 750 performances throughout the weekend. A huge thank you to The Vibe team and the backstage crew - I couldn't have done my job without all your help and support.

However, there's no rest for the wicked - I had a fantastic opportunity to teach a masterclass yesterday in Kelowna, and am heading to Vancouver tomorrow to work with a couple dance companies and visit friends. But before I jet off again, I'm heading outside to soak in some of this Okanagan sunshine (it's 29C here today!)

All in all, not too bad of a week! I'm very lucky to have had the time to come back to my home province to work and visit my friends and family.

Again, I won't be posting regularly on the blogette until I'm back in Toronto next week. Stay updated by following me on Twitter and Instagram (@PortiaFavro).

Have a fabulous rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment