Friday, May 23, 2014

shows.

It's tricky being an artist of any kind.

When I'm not on stage, I'm rehearsing. When I'm not rehearsing, I'm balancing everything else in life around to make sure I can make all my commitments. This leaves little time (and nights off) to take in performances around me.

Looking back, I realized I spent most of my last year in Toronto with my head down working, working, working and attending the odd show here and there.

For whatever reason, I subconciously started making it to various dance, music, open mic and other live performances during my last few weeks in Ontario and right when I moved to Vancouver.

This weekend I'll be tweeting, singing and enjoying several different live performances across Vancouver. Follow on Twitter and Instagram for more updates! (@PortiaFavro)

No plans for tonight? Get a weekly, find a show and go!


No comments:

Post a Comment